We are looking for some great vendors who’s products or services are relative to the show we are putting on..! ie: Products for past era’s of bikes, riding apparel, clothing, services, fashion, music, kustom kulture, etc.
There is only a limited number of sites available for trade on the day, so booking early will be a major advantage ! Email: email@example.com
Note: Once your email is received, we will review for suitability and be in touch as soon as possible !
Bookings: Will not be confirmed until Payment is received. (Payment Details will be provided after your application is approved.)
Vendor Agreement: Please ensure you have read the above and also the Vendor Conditions below prior to submitting an email query?
We don’t want to depress you.. or scare you off, but there is some formality to this kick arse day, especially for Vendors.. so please ensure if your wanting to book a Vendor Site on the day, that you have read carefully and understand all the Condtions below, prior to submitting an email/application.!
Show Venue – 132 Meaking Rd, Kingston, Brisbane, Qld.
Site Bookings – Will not be confirmed until Payment is Received.
Trading Hours – One day of trading only (Saturday 26 August 2017). Vendor Hours from Midday to Late (Bike show finishes at 4:00pm, but your welcome to trade thru through the afternoon and After-Party). Set up from 10:00am and ready for business before Midday. Security of the site is the vendors responsibility
Insurance – All vendors must hold current liability insurance of up to $10,000,000. The Insurance Policy must cover the date of the Show. A certificate of currency MUST be attached to your vendor application. (AAMI offers a very affordable solution).
Vendor Stall Requirements – Vendors must provide their own marquee, banners, tables, fittings, etc. All Marquees and any additional display items, products must be pegged, weighted, anchored or secured by other means to the ground. Vendors Marquees and displays must be kept within the boundary of the allocated site. Vendors are to be aware at all times, to not create a situation with the potential to form a tripping hazard to the public.
Vendor Products – All brand name products must be legally licensed for sale by the vendor. The Show Organisers will not permit, nor tolerate, the sale of unlicensed (Pirated) products !
Noise Requirements – Use of Amplifiers or loud speakers, including CD Players, iPod’s etc, by Vendors is prohibited, except with prior written permission from the Show Organisers.
Vendor Rubbish – Vendors must remove all rubbish from their site and take it with them and will leave the site in it’s original condition.
Food & Drinks – There is to be ‘NO’ food or drink sold from vendor sites, without prior written approval.
Power – Power is only available to certain site specific locations (if needed, you’ll need to organise prior). Vendors may bring a small generator for use, but must have written prior approval. Show Organisers reserve the right to shut down any generators that are deemed unsuitable or unsafe for the conditions.
Vehicles – Vendor Vehicles must be unloaded as quickly as possible and relocated to specified parking positions and/or car parking area as soon as possible. All driveways and access roads within the show site must be kept clear at all times. Vendors must keep their vehicles stationary between the hours of Midday and 4pm.
* Organisers reserve the right to refuse any vendor application which it deems unsuitable for the Show.
* If a Vendor site is cancelled within 14 days (prior) or less, of the show, No refunds will be given, nor will site fees be refunded should inclement weather or factors out of our control affect the show from taking place.
* Insurance for loss, damage and public liability is the responsibility of the Vendor.
* The show organisers will not be responsible for any loss or damage incurred to Vendor stalls or contents, or any damage to their equipment or vehicles or property owned by either Vendors, their staff or contractors.
* Vendors are not entitled to sublet to any other identity what so ever. Sharing of a site ‘is only allowable’ with prior written permission from the Show Organisers and/or as stated on the Vendor Application.
* The Show organisers reserve the right to remove any Vendor, should the conduct of the Vendor be in any way detrimental to the well-being of the show, or should the products/services be other than stated on the Vendor Application. In the case of such removal, monies paid to the organisers, will not be refundable.